Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter! April 24th

Hope everyone had a good Easter! I just spent mine at home with mom and Peanut. Peanut was pretty tired this morning... I think he was up all night waiting for the Easter Bunny! ;)

Oh and he likes sleeping in his carrier. His carrier is like his own room! lol

Now on to the Easter eats!


My chocolate bunny (a baby/mini one).


Leftover pizza from last night... we ordered in from Astoria Pizza (and I think this is the best pizza place I've found since moving to Astoria... their delivery is good too!).


Deviled eggs (not all of them, but this is the lovely tray mom made).


For dinner we made a pasta with artichoke dish (you can see the recipe here).


And of course, cheesecake! (See my recipe here.)

Ok, just a brief update today. I'm working on finishing my real estate course and have the exams to pass in early May. But please comment and let me know how you guys have been doing!! :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

happy easter!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Ooh good luck with the upcoming exams! Glad you had a nice Easter with dear Peanut :)

MJC said...

Thanks Rebecca & Liz, same to you both!

Missy said...

happy easter! see ya this weekend for a nice study break.

MJC said...

^^Definitely, can't wait!

Anonymous said...

just got caught up on your life!!! ahhhhhhhhh congrats on the career change. Real estate can make some BIG money in this city.

We definitely need to hang soon! Life has been so crazy. Glad you had a great Easter and the Mister Peanut is doing well :)