Sunday, June 12, 2011

Blog on leave of absence... June 12th



I just don't have the time or energy to blog anymore with everything I have going on. What used to be a fun thing for me has now just become one more "chore" to do! :( So I'm putting the blog on hold until I can devote more time to it again! I don't know for how long, but I do appreciate all the support and friends I've made along the way in the blogging community! I can't believe it's been OVER 2 years since I've started this blog (back on May 30th 2009!).

But, you can continue to follow my new career here, and I may decide to start the blog up again at a later date! And I again, thanks for all the support!!

8 comments:

ohonemorething said...

Best of luck with your new career! I was looking at some of those dream apartments ;) I hope you get plenty of people lining up to rent from you!

XO!

Marina said...

^^Thank you Katharina! :)

Bliss Doubt said...

I'll miss your blog, but I wish you the best of luck in a well chosen career.

Marina said...

^^Thanks very much!

tropicaleats.com said...

you are doing big things! :)

we gotta hanggg soon. Can't wait to hear about your new jobby!

Marina said...

^^Yes, definitely! E-mail me soon and we'll make plans! :)

Kelsey said...

I am SO EXCITED for you and your new career! gahhh you are the most beautiful real estate agent!!! <3 ALL THE BEST TO YOU LOVE!

LOVE YOU

xoxo <3

Marina said...

^^Aww, thanks so much Kelsey! xoxo