Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Busy Start to 2011... January 8th

I've been extremely busy looking for places to live and starting the moving process, so my blog has had to go on the back burner, and will continue to do so for the remainder for the month. But, here's a quick update...

I have been getting my eats in here and there, most of which have been vegan! Including this new cinnamon roll from the vegan store, which was tasty.


Lots of Luna Bars and I tried the new chocolate chip cookie dough Lara Bar (which was good, but I have to be honest, I'm not crazy about raw food).


And I got my usual pad se ew dish at Tue Thai Food recently, and made it vegan by omitting the eggs (so basically it's noodles, tofu, greens, in a delicious soy sauce). Their spring rolls are vegan as well.


Peanut has been super busy with his hectic sleeping schedule...


Watching the snow...


And of course, lounging around doing nothing! :)


I'll be updating when I can! But I wanted to ask, what are some of your vegan meals?

7 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Happy belated new year to you and dear Peanut! :)

MJC said...

^^Thanks Liz! Same to you and Chooey!! :)

Gabriela said...

My favorite super-easy vegan meal is making a huge salad, topping it with tofu or TJ's meatless meatballs and dressing it in a mountain of hummus. You shake it in a tupperware container and oh my gosh it's delicious- and SO easy and transportable as well!

Vegan Chick Pea said...

Peanut is the best. :)

Vegan sweets are always so good. I get most of the vegan foods from Mrs. Green's, Whole Foods and Trader Joe's.

Bliss Doubt said...

My favorite vegan recipes are hot Indian curries. I haven't noticed that you feature Indian restaurants on your blog. You might want to try some. They usually have lots of vegetarian and vegan choices. You put the curried veggies over rice, and they've very satisfying and filling dishes.

Anonymous said...

Veggie Girl!! I've missed you!! Hope things are well-- I'm starting up my blog again-- can't wait to read yours also again :)

xo

Anonymous said...

Sweet potatoes are pretty much amazing ;)
And I nthink there are some good vegan tamales out there! Good luck with it girl! Pnut is cute as always ;)!!