Sunday, September 13, 2009

6 Months Old! ~ September 13th

Peanut turns 6 months old today! :) It seems like yesterday he was just 6 weeks! Peanut will be neutered this Wednesday the 16th, so check back to the blog then for updates!! In the mean time, here are some recent pictures that I took of him... as you can see, he's in his favorite spot!




Now, before I show these next pictures, I'm giving you fair warning... they are DANGEROUSLY cute! So please brace yourselves!!

I present to you, 6 week old baby Peanut...

Baby Peanut eating out of a measuring cup. He's on a kitty blanket, so you can hardly even distinguish him from the other cat drawings!

Sleeping in my baby blanket.

In his carrier... he looks like a toy doesn't he?! And incredibly, he was not much bigger than Pellet, the beanie baby that's in the carrier with him!

10 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Please tell dear Peanut "Happy Birthday" from VeggieGirl and the VeggieFolks :)

MJC said...

Thanks so much Liz, I know you and the folks have been following Peanut's life from the beginning! :)

Jenny said...

sweetest post, ever :) Happy birthday to the cutest kitty in the world!

blueeyedheart said...

Aww, happy birthday!! He's grown so quickly :)

<3 <3

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! Happy birthday little Peanut :D What a cutie for real. I love the pictures you post of him.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday peanut!!! Lots of love from longtime blog lurkers fay and enid xxxxx

Joy of Food said...

The last photo is just the cutest ever.

Taylor

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday peanut! I hope his operation will go fine ;) Just make sure to give him a lot of love afterwards. And a dark quite place :)

Melinda said...

Happy Birthday Peanut! He is SO cute!!

CaSaundraLeigh said...

What an adorable kitty! Makes me miss mine :-( My apartment won't allow em', so he's with my parents.