Thursday, July 23, 2009

Daily Eats ~ July 23rd

The lovely Kristina at Stonyfield Farm is a fan of my blog and sent me this wonderful package, complete with 5 coupons to try their Oikos Greek Yogurt! I'll probably head over to Whole Foods tomorrow to get some... I can't wait to try them! And who could pass up free greek yogurt?! Here's a picture of what she sent me:


Breakfast:
I had my cinnamon bun from Whole Foods, along with a Chobani pineapple yogurt and an apple juice box. Obviously I couldn't finish the cinnamon bun since it was as big as my head! So I mostly just ate the middle of it, and I had around half of my Chobani yogurt.


Lunch:
I had an Amy's Tofu Scramble in a Pocket Sandwich with a Mott's Peach Medley apple sauce (that Peanut helped me eat like usual :). I also had my last Trader Joe's 100 calorie milk chocolate bar after lunch (not pictured).


Peanut chillin' on my bed. :)


Snack:
I had a Clif Mojo Dipped Fruit & Nut Bar. And later I had a handful of Blue Diamond Brown Sugar Cinnamon Roasted Almonds (not pictured).


Dinner:
I had one of my mushroom burgers on a whole wheat bun, with a slice of american cheese and ketchup. I also had an Annie's single serve mac & cheese with peas mixed in with it.


Dessert:
I warmed up a Peanut Toffee Buzz Clif Bar in the microwave (I've never tried this flavor until today) and topped it with Nutella. I also had a big strawberry with it (after I had already taken the picture). I don't know if it's this bar, or the Nutella, but I thought it was really good!


I'm having problems with my Macbook... something may be wrong with Safari (Mac's web browser), so for now I'm using Firefox. Everytime my Safari is open, my computer seems to freeze (like it's loading something), and I have to restart it. I have an appointment with a "Mac Genius" tomorrow afternoon at the Apple store in Soho. Hopefully my computer won't completely crash like it did last summer. :( It's the weirdest thing, because it seems that I can't make the text it's normal size in Firefox. It only publishes my blog in the small font.
Can anyone help me?! [Edit: I was able to fix the text in Safari.] Because God knows I need it today... just one problem after another!
Even Peanut has had it! lol

10 comments:

Jenny said...

yum i love stonyfield farms yogurt! congrats on the coupons, girlie :)

Peanut Butter Swirl said...

that is my favorite chobani hands down :)

Anonymous said...

Lucky you with all those coupons. Peanut is getting big isn't he.

Taylor

Anonymous said...

Wow your breakfast looks so indulgent and divine.

Healthy Beach Bum said...

Wowza that cinny bun looks INCREDIBLE <3 Yay for coupons! Gotta love saving some $ on delicious food

A Bikini Diary said...

What awesome eats! that cinnamon bun!! YUM! Did you get it in the bakery section?

Neela Marijana said...

aww you american bloggers really are spoild with all your coupons and free samples. or maybe i am just insanely jealous :)
i cant help you with the computer problem cause i have a dell. i have no idea about macs. sorry hun
xxx

MJC said...

Jenny ~ Yes, I got it in the bakery/bread section.

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Amy's should send you coupons now - you're a good salesperson for them, haha :-D


As for the Safari issue - make sure that you empty your cache to make more room. That may help with the freezing.

Healthy Beach Bum said...

sorry I'm not sure about the Mac problem :( I got the tirimasu and kaluha ice cream from D'Lites.. a small little chain in the Tampa Bay area http://www.tampabaydlites.com/

Low cal ice cream gotta love it! Happy TGIF :)