Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Daily Eats ~ June 10th

I rarely share pictures of myself on here, but I decided to post a picture of me that I took on my MacBook's "Photo Booth" recently... So here I am!


Breakfast:
I had the last 2 pieces of Trader Joe's french toast (which reminds me, I need to go back to Trader Joe's and get some more!), with their maple syrup, berries, and a glass of orange juice.


Lunch:
I got freshly made Penne A La Vodka at the Westside Market in Chelsea and I added in some frozen peas to make this a healthier meal. It was really good!


Snack:
I had a Fage 2% strawberry yogurt with Trader Joe's granola with almonds, a sliced strawberry, and a drizzle of maple syrup on top.


Peanut reluctantly taking his afternoon nap...


Dinner:
I had an Amy's Brown Rice, Black-Eyed Peas & Veggies Bowl for dinner.


Later I had an orange along with a grape Dum-Dum lollipop that I got at the bank today! It made me feel like a kid again. lol


Dessert:
I had a chocolate Vitamuffin spread with Nutella, and a big strawberry alongside. Talk about chocolately goodness! :)


Tonight Peanut was cuddling me after I got out of the shower. He doesn't like it when I take showers and he waits outside the shower doors until I come out! He's very protective of his Mummy! lol Here are the pictures...



6 comments:

Jenny said...

very pretty, girl =) I love your hair!

Anonymous said...

1. You're really pretty.

2. I know how triggering "unflattering" pictures can be! But just remember - we have a DISTORTED body image - we're way more critical of ourselves than anyone else is!

Anonymous said...

Cute picture :)

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Fabulous photo!!

Aww Peanut loves his mum, haha :-D

Healthy Beach Bum said...

that granola is lookin fab.
i love your hair!!! gorgeous girl!

A Bikini Diary said...

You are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!