Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Daily Eats ~ June 23rd

I just want to make a quick mention about the kitten again! Peanut's sister needs a home, so if anyone in the NY area would like an adorable little orange kitten, please contact me ASAP!

I'd also like to thank Jenny for making a mention of this on her blog for me, and I'd like to thank VeggieGirl, because even though she's here in NY this week on vacation, she's still going to spread the word about Peanut's sister needing a home! So thanks so much guys!!

Breakfast:
I made my Chocolate Dreams Pancakes again. I took 2 Van's Pancakes, spread a thin layer of PB&Co.'s Dark Chocolate Dreams on one, then I made a sandwich of it and topped with blueberries and a drizzle of maple syrup. I also had an Apple & Eve apple juice box with it.


T-Mobile is having issues-- specifically in Greenwich Village, which happens to be where I live! I found this out after spending a frigging hour on the phone with technical support! >:( So the up shot is, since I'm having issues sending pictures, I have no way to get them online at the moment. I will be trying though throughout the day, so bare with me!

Peanut waiting patiently... lol

Luckily, they've seemed to have resolved their issues, so I was able to upload the pics from earlier.

Lunch:
I had 2 Tofu Pups wrapped in crescent rolls with a slice of american cheese halved and wrapped up into the rolls, and I had ketchup alongside. I cut up 2 oranges to have with it as well.


Snack:
I had a $1 off coupon for a Red Mango frozen yogurt, so I went there this afternoon and got a medium sized original with strawberries & granola. As you can see, Peanut got to taste it first! lol


Dinner:
I tried a Birds Eye Steamfresh Shrimp Pasta Primavera entree... for some reason this looked good to me when I saw it in the grocery store today, and I ate most of it (even though I'm not a big fan of seafood-- shrimp is just about the only "meat" I'll eat, and even then I hardly ever have it!)


Peanut woefully looking on as I take a bath. (He even tried to join me! :)


Dessert:
I got these gems at the grocery store today! There are few things I like more than birthday cake ice cream, so I was thrilled to find these Blue Bunny Birthday Party Ice Cream Sandwiches! They are really delicious (and only 160 cals each). I also had a few berries afterwards (not pictured).


Peanut having a good nap after all the excitement from my bath (who knew shaving your legs could be so much fun?! lol)


Again, I appreciate your comments, and thanks so much to those of you who are trying to find Peanut's sister a good home! I really hope there is someone out there who would adopt her. Please contact me ASAP if you or someone you know would like to adopt a kitten!

10 comments:

Peanut Butter Swirl said...

love the addition of the pb of course :D

Healthy Beach Bum said...

Lovin the pancakes yummyyyy.

Jenny said...

aw thanks for the shout girl.. you are so welcome :) I hope peanuts precious daughter finds a wonderful home!

Anonymous said...

That breakfast looks absolutely delicious!

Anonymous said...

I used to live in NY and have a bunch of friends and family there- will give a shout out on facebook! anything specific I need to tell them?

MJC said...

Insideiamdancing ~ Thanks, I really appreciate it! I don't see a contact e-mail address on your blog, but if you give me your e-mail I could send you more details... otherwise, you could let people know that the kitten is in Lindenhurst, NY, which is a stop on the Long Island Rail Road and the house is right by the train station. If anyone is interested, please have them contact me for more details, and I would be happy to give them her address, phone number, etc.

Anonymous said...

Breakfast looks delicious.

Sarah Mila said...

That Red Mango looks delish. And again your kitten is SO cute! <3

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Love your eats, love Peanut - and I'm praying for and helping his sister get a home!!

Anonymous said...

I don't watch "Midsummer Murders", but my Dad loves it. He likes John Nettles and used to watch Berjerac (don't know how to spell it) in the 80's. I like "Touch of Frost". I've started getting into the US CSI's and Criminal Minds.