Friday, June 5, 2009

Daily Eats ~ June 5th

It is very rainy out today, and it's not supposed to stop anytime soon! So I guess I'll just be staying in and cleaning. Anyways, I got some cute pictures of Peanut last night that I wanted to share!



Please forgive my pajamas in the above picture! lol
Now on to...

Breakfast:
I had 2 pieces of Trader Joe's French Toast with their own 100% Pure Maple Syrup (I finally got the real kind!!), topped with lots of berries, and an Apple & Eve apple juice box to drink. This was a delicious breakfast that I'll be making again very soon (probably tomorrow!).


Lunch:
I heated up the rest of my pineapple fried rice from Wild Ginger and had an orange with it (not pictured).


Snack:
I had a Clif Fruit & Nut bar with a side of peanut butter.


Dinner:
I tried Trader Joe's Pasta Italiano with Eggplant & Zucchini. I also added a bit of Mom's grated cheese on top. This was a very good vegetarian dish... it makes for a quick and easy dinner!


Snack:
I decided to make a yogurt parfait... I used my last WholeSoy & Co. vanilla soy yogurt, Trader Joe's Lowfat Granola, some berries, and just a dash of maple syrup on top! (I've seen this on other blogs and it made ALL the difference!) WholeSoy & Co. does make the best soy yogurt out there, but I still prefer real yogurt... nothing tops Fage in my opinion! I also had a few more Trader Joe's Cafe Twists-- just 30 cals per pastry! (Not pictured)


The finished product...


And finally, a pic I took tonight of my little buddy...


Here's Peanut with Syrup, my big teddy bear that I got at FAO Schwarz years ago. :)

There is still a part of me that feels "too fat" to be eating all of this. I want to try to lose weight in a healthy way, by eating healthy, balanced meals and allowing myself to indulge a little here and there. I fear that it won't work for me though... What do you do to overcome these thoughts/feelings?

2 comments:

Cacti Don't Cry said...

Pajamas excused ;) because they're adorable! :)

<3 <3

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Love the teddy bear next to Peanut!! :-D

You gotta just trust yourself, girl - listen to your body and honor your hunger and satiety. You can do this!