Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Daily Eats ~ June 9th

When Peanut was meowing (more like squeaking, because he's so small! lol) at my door this morning for me to get up, I thought it was the middle of the night! Nope, it was already 9:30. It just looked like the middle of the night because it was so dark and rainy out. I was tired though because I stayed up to see Mark Paul Gosselaar on Jimmy Fallon's show last night. He came out looking exactly like Zack Morris! It was awesome and he hasn't aged a day. Mark (aka Zack) was my first crush. I loved Saved by the Bell! (I know I'm not alone in this!!) Anyways...

Breakfast:
I had an Apple & Eve apple juice box (not pictured) with 2 Van's Belgian Waffles, Trader Joe's maple syrup, a few berries, and a dollop of Cool Whip! Yum!


Peanut by my computer this morning...



Funny story... He's really at that age (nearly 3 months) where he's getting into everything! He is so fascinated by my computer. I'm pretty sure he's a fan of my blog! :) Last night he shut off my computer by pushing a combination of buttons, and as I was typing this up he knocked over my modem! If he weren't so darn cute, he'd never be able to get away with all this! lol
_________________________________________

Update: I added more "Good Reads" on the right. If you would like to link to my blog and have me link to yours in return, just comment on one of my posts or give me an e-mail: marinajc@rcn.com
_________________________________________

Lunch:
I had Amy's Spinach Pizza in a Pocket Sandwich (this is fabulous by the way!) with one of my Peach Medley apple sauces. I was still kind of hungry, so I had my last 2 Trader Joe's Cafe Twists afterwards (not pictured).


Snack:
I had a Fage 0% yogurt, with some Trader Joe's granola, berries, and a drizzle of maple syrup.


Dinner:
For dinner tonight I had Amy's Country Cheddar Bowl (one of my favorites!) and an orange (not pictured).


Dessert:
I made my second Trader Joe's chocolate souffle tonight (they give you 2 per box and the souffles come in ceramic bowls!). I topped it with some Cool Whip and had a few strawberries alongside.


I was going through some pictures on my phone, and this is one of my favorites of baby Peanut... excuse the raggedy old pajamas. lol


4 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Saved By The Bell = classic!! :-D

Anonymous said...

Peanut must be the cutest little alarm clock ever.

Jenny said...

thats so funny that we both posted about save by the bell =)! i loved Zach Morris and AC Slayter wasn't half bad himself ;)

Healthy Beach Bum said...

Yummy Cool whip! What a good idea <3