Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Daily Eats ~ June 2nd

This morning I woke up with a bit of a headache... I have a second job interview with Sephora this afternoon, so maybe I'm a bit anxious about that? I don't know... I was actually supposed to be working for Bare Escentuals by now, but I guess things didn't work out for me there. But I may be working for Bare Escentuals through Sephora, so go figure! It's a long confusing story!! Anyways, here's....

Breakfast:
I had the last 2 Vans Multigrain Belgian Waffles that I had left in the freezer with a few berries that I had left from Whole Foods. Here's the bad part-- I really felt like syrup, and the only syrup in the house was the Aunt Jemima kind, so I ended up having a bit of that! (I don't even think there's maple syrup in it, but it sure tastes good! lol) Along with some OJ.


Lunch:
I had more of my Ellio's Pizza & an Orange.


My interview went well, so hopefully I should be working for Sephora sometime this summer... just imagine all the goodies I'll get! :) This picture is of the Sephora in Herald Square, where I went for my second interview today. I'll be working (if I get the job, that is!) at another location in the city though.


Snack:
After my interview I treated myself to a small Red Mango frozen yogurt! I am lucky enough to live right around the block from one... if you've never been, they make the most awesome frozen yogurt! I always get mine with Bear Naked Granola & Strawberries. And yes, that is Peanut in the background (see his feet on the right side of the picture). He loves the round plastic lids that come with the yogurt. It's so funny to watch him bat it around!


Dinner:
I tried Amy's Veggie Loaf dinner tonight... I usually love Amy's products, but I wasn't thrilled with this one. While it tasted pretty good, I thought the texture of the loaf was off. And the portion was pretty small. Mom made some eggplant parmigiana though, so I couldn't help but have a small piece of it as well (not pictured).


I finally got some good Peanut pictures!


Here is Peanut standing next to my Poland Spring. It should give you an idea of how small he is! lol


Peanut loves watching TV! He seems so fascinated by it.

Snack:
An Apple & a Clif Mojo Dipped Fruit & Nut Bar... these are SO delicious. Like their description, these bars have fruit and nuts in them, and they're dipped in vanilla cream! They are one of my favorite snacks. Unfortunately they're not as easy to find as other Clif bars.


Oh, and thank you so much to those who commented on my blog! Luckily my headache did go away long before my interview. I really appreciate the comments, so please keep them coming!! Also, feel free to e-mail me with any questions or comments that you may have!

5 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Peanut is too precious :-)


Hope your headache is gone!!


So fun that you live in NYC - I'll be there later this month.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the headache - but hopefully you get the job at Sephora! Exciting!

Anonymous said...

gahhh!! be careful! I'll be going up to NYC to visit my friend soon...and I just might kidnap that super-adorable cat of yours!! why is it called Peanut, though? I like it...it's cute!
aah...red mango. that's on my "must hit" list for NY!

MJC said...

VeggieGirl & Burpandslurp ~ What brings you guys to NYC? And I named Peanut that because he was so, so tiny when we got him and he sort of has a peanut butter coloring. There are lots of Red Mango's all over the city. Go to their site and figure out which one will be closest to you!

Ohsoravenous ~ Thanks! I hope I get it too. I live right near a couple Sephora's, so it would be convenient for me.

emily. said...

Peanut is sooo cute! :D

Wow, your fro-yo looks delicious!