Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Daily Eats ~ June 17th

Today I'm going to do some grocery shopping... off to the Whole Foods Market! Now, on to...

Breakfast:
I made a yogurt parfait with a Fage 0% yogurt, berries, Trader Joe's granola with almonds, and topped it with a drizzle of maple syrup. I also had an Apple & Eve apple juice box with it.


At the Whole Foods Market I stocked up on my usual favorite's from Amy's, Tofu Pups, berries, and I also got some PB & Co.'s Dark Chocolate Dreams to try! (That seems to be a favorite among a lot of bloggers, and my Nutella isn't going to last forever!)

Lunch:
While I was out a got a plain bagel from the famous Murray's Bagels (even though I live right near the one in Greenwich Village, I ended up getting it from the one in Chelsea because I was over in that area). When I got home I ate it with some of Mom's Jarlsberg swiss cheese and a bit of mustard. I had a Mott's Peach Medley apple sauce with it as well.


Peanut had some of the apple sauce too (he loves it!).


After lunch I tried a teaspoon of the PB & Co. Dark Chocolate Dreams... yum! I can see what the fuss is about! (Although I still might prefer Nutella just a little bit better...)

Oh, and I like the new "no-stir" formula... there's nothing that grosses me out more than seeing the oil in peanut butter! I know I'm not alone in this!!


Snack:
I got this at Whole Foods today on sale... Q.bel all natural milk chocolate crispy rice wafer bars. They are similar to kit kats. I only had a small snack today because the bagel I had earlier was very filling!


Dinner:
I had an Amy's Asian Noodle Stir-Fry with an orange.


Snack:
I had a Kashi GoLean Chewy Cookies 'N Cream Bar...


and my favorite Naked Juice.


Here's Peanut in his litter box. Now don't worry, I'd never disturb him while he's "doing his business," but lately he's been playing in there! I think he thinks it's a sand box too. lol

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a great day :)

Healthy Beach Bum said...

lovin the granola. oh la la ! <3

Jenny said...

so jeal. of your whole foods trips, enjoy =)

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with bagels as you can probably tell from my blog.

I like how you show all the products you used to make your breakfast. Genius idea.

Peanut Butter Swirl said...

i LOVE this blog!! i was reading some of your earlier post and you just eat some of the best food.
love the AMy's <3

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Love PB&Co. peanut butters!!

Peanut, haha - he loves his "playground" box :-D