Monday, June 1, 2009

Daily Eats ~ June 1st

It's nicer out today here in NYC-- much cooler. I'm going out to Henri Bendel's this afternoon to pick up some Mario Badescu products. Plus Henri Bendel's has an AMAZING chocolate shop that I always have to stop in while I'm there! I promise to post the goodies later today!

Breakfast:
2 Vans Multigrain Belgian Waffles topped with peanut butter and strawberries, with a glass of OJ on the side. This breakfast is 100% vegan and pretty tasty too!


Lunch:
Amy's Tofu Scramble in a Pocket sandwich and a Mott's Healthy Harvest Peach Medley apple sauce. Another great vegan lunch! I absolutely love this pocket sandwich from Amy's. It's vegan, tasty, and reminds me of an egg sandwich, minus the eggs of course! It's really delicious.


As for Peanut... he says "Mummy, please no more pictures!!" lol


Just got back from Henri Bendel's...


I picked up some Mario Badescu toners. (For reference I use the Special Cucumber & the Special C Lotions, depending on how my skin is.) Then I was onto the chocolate shop on the 3rd floor where I had my...

Snack:
Unbelievably delicious peanut butter chocolate rice crispy treat! These are so good that I have to get one every time I come here... luckily I don't come here too often! :) I had about half there and saved the rest for later to have when I got home.


Dinner:
For dinner tonight I tried Amy's new Teriyaki Wrap (it was SO good, I'll definitely be buying it again soon!), and I heated up what I had left of my Trader Joe's Vegetable Fried Rice to go with it. I added a little bit of Kikkoman's low sodium soy sauce to the rice for that asian flare. This is a great vegan dinner that I will be having again soon!
(I also had an orange after dinner- not pictured)


Dessert:
I had a bowl of Purely Decadent Dairy Free Snickerdoodle "ice cream" with 3 of Trader Joe's Cafe Twists (these are awesome by the way AND vegan!). I got this idea from the Simply Vegetarian blog.


And I'll end the day by sharing a cute close-up of Peanut...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your breakfast looks sooo good girl!

MJC said...

It was... thanks so much for commenting!