1. I was born in February and winter has always been my favorite season.
2. I'm a Pisces and so is Peanut. :)
3. My favorite color is purple. My second favorite is blue.
4. I am half Italian and half Polish (with a bit of German too).
5. I love all animals, but cats are my favorite. I'd like to get a dog someday too.
6. I started playing the piano when I was 6 years old.
7. I went to school at the Make Up Designory in Soho in NYC last fall.
8. My favorite actor and actress are Tom Hanks and Hilary Swank.
9. My all-time favorite TV show is The Golden Girls. (Thank God for all the re-runs!)
10. I like classical music more than any other kind of music.
I had a Food For Life Ezekiel Cinnamon Raisin English Muffin topped with PB & J, with a few strawberries and some orange juice!
I made an Annie's single serve Mac & Cheese, added in some peas, and made the last 2 veggie dogs that I had left to go along with it... I cut up one to put into the mac & cheese, and I ate the other with ketchup.
Just a Clif Fruit & Nut bar.
Peanut this afternoon...
I had an Amy's Teriyaki Wrap along with some Trader Joe's Vegetable Fried Rice (and I added a dash of low sodium soy sauce to it). I also had my usual orange after dinner (which I never bother to take a picture of for some reason!).
I had a Vitatop chocolate muffin with a Wallaby dark chocolate yogurt, topped with some Cool Whip and a few raspberries. For some reason, as yummy as this looks, I didn't really like it. Oh well!
So, I thought of 2 other things to add to the above list I made earlier...
11. Lately I've been obsessed with the Disney movie Enchanted. It's been on a lot and I've seen it 3 or 4 times now! I don't care that it's a kid's movie, it was darn good! lol (Anyone else love this movie?!)
12. I love Conan O'Brien and I'm happy for him getting The Tonight Show. In a way I still wish that he had his show when he did here in NY and Jay had his, but overall I'm happy I get to see him earlier every night! I don't envy him though... I also made the move from NY to LA when modeling and I hated it out there... the traffic, the endless sun in your eyes, the stupid people (sorry if I offended anyone, but have you seen Jay Leno's "Jay Walking" segment?!). I only lasted 5 months out there! God speed, Conan! lol
Again, I appreciate your comments!